It is STØTEK’s goal that customers and other stakeholders consider our products, services, service provision and delivery performance to be of a high quality.
To achieve our specified goals, STØTEK applies the following policies:
- to set up and continuously prioritise relevant and operational quality goals – quantitative as qualitative
- to incorporate quality in processes and products and thus apply quality management at all processing stages of a product
- to assure that everyone within our organisation works with quality as a shared duty, displaying a high degree of quality consciousness
- to assure that our quality-management system is driven by the entire organisation, supported by our quality function
- to assure that every member of the organisation possesses the background and qualifications necessary for the performance of their job
- to work continuously on improvements of the quality-management system’s efficiency
- the management contributes with establishment, visualisation, and adherence with respect to goals and action plans
- the application of up-to-date systems, equipment, and methods
The quality work is communicated via ISOWARE, and news as well as information about the system will be announced via permanent agenda items at department meetings and at the management’s regular meetings. This has been set out in detail in the STØTEK meeting structure.