STØTEK STI electrical heated two chamber holding furnaces. They can be static dip wells and optionaire with tap cones or they can be tilting.
The STØTHERM® is known for its high metal quality, low energy consumption, accurate temperature control, low metal loss and long lining life.
The use of immersion heating, gives the lowest oxidation of the metal, seen on the market and exceptional element life.
- Very high efficiency – up to 80% reduction in energy costs*
- Individual element control
- Very easy access for maintenance through cleaning door
- Immersion heaters ensures low oxidation – up to 95% reduction in metal loss*
- Long lifetime on lining refractories
*when compared with standard reverberatory style furnace