STØTEK´s environmental policy comprises the following items:
It is STØTEK’s goal that customers and other stakeholders consider STØTEK to be an environmentally conscious collaborative partner.
To achieve our specified goals, STØTEK applies the following policies:
Commitment: We shall promote our products through an environmental policy that:
- is conscious
– environmental aspects involved when purchasing STØTEK´s products.
– Resource consumption and environmental impact of new products:
- We shall focus on resource consumption and environmental impacts relative to product development from the custom´s proposal to finish product.
– A that every member of the organisation considers environmental work a shared job implementation of new processes: we shall assess the environmental aspects prior to the implementation of new processes:
– An assessment of the environmental affect from the operation: we shall continue to manage and assess the environmental impact from operations and strive to:
- Reduce energy consumption per manufactures furnace sort at source and where feasible, reuse waste from the production of furnaces and the operation of the organisation
- assure measurement and the prudent handling of all waste via collaborative agreement with relevant buyers
– Compliance with the organisation´s binding commitments
– Continuous improvement and pollution prevention:
- we shall define new annual goals and action plans concerning environmental improvements
- we shall continuously have an eye for improvement initiatives, thus assuring pollution prevention.
– DS EN/ISO 14001; we shall structure and maintain an environmental control system that will always be certifiable pursuant to the DS EN/ISO 14001 guidelines.