STØTEK’s Environmental policy
STØTEK´s environmental policy comprises the following items:
It is STØTEK’s goal that customers and other stakeholders consider STØTEK to be an environmentally conscious collaborative partner.
To achieve our specified goals, STØTEK applies the following policies:
Commitment: We shall promote our products through an environmental policy that:
- is conscious
– environmental aspects involved when purchasing STØTEK´s products.
– Resource consumption and environmental impact of new products:
- We shall focus on resource consumption and environmental impacts relative to product development from the custom´s proposal to finish product.
– A that every member of the organisation considers environmental work a shared job implementation of new processes: we shall assess the environmental aspects prior to the implementation of new processes:
– An assessment of the environmental affect from the operation: we shall continue to manage and assess the environmental impact from operations and strive to:
- Reduce energy consumption per manufactures furnace sort at source and where feasible, reuse waste from the production of furnaces and the operation of the organisation
- assure measurement and the prudent handling of all waste via collaborative agreement with relevant buyers
– Compliance with the organisation´s binding commitments
– Continuous improvement and pollution prevention:
- we shall define new annual goals and action plans concerning environmental improvements
- we shall continuously have an eye for improvement initiatives, thus assuring pollution prevention.
– DS EN/ISO 14001; we shall structure and maintain an environmental control system that will always be certifiable pursuant to the DS EN/ISO 14001 guidelines.
YOUR PROBLEM IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT CHALLENGE!
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our employee are always able to assist you with both service check and questions at any time when needed. STØTEK believe in customers satisfaction.
During our normal office hours, you can reach most of our employees at our main phone number:
+45 7454 0139
Office hours are:
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (CET) Friday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (CET)
Outside office hours:
For urgent matters, call our 24-hour hotline on +45 4049 1550
STØTEK A/S HQ
Aage Grams Vej 1 A
Tel: +45 74 54 01 39
Fax: +45 74 54 01 36
STØTEK A/S Gamletullsgatan 12, 1 trappa 302 27 Halmstad
No.97, Beihai Road, Liuhe, Taicang, Suzhou
W233 N2800 Roundy Circle West, Suite 200
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Tel: 001 262 347 0845