DOSING FURNACE WITH IMMERSION HEATING DOSOTHERM® DTI
STØTEK has combined the accuracy from the dosing pump technology with immersion heating, in the DOSOTHERM® DTI. The combination gives improved productivity, high metal quality, reduced metal loss, lower maintenance and operating costs and dosing accuracy not yet seen in the market.
Featuring our unique, patented dosing system, where only the ceramic pump is pressurized for dosing metal, the DTI DOSOTHERM® is a high efficiency-dosing furnace for high quality aluminum parts like structure parts.
Increase productivity to maximum output with faster cycle time/dosing time, filling and cleaning the dosing furnace doing production.
Due to the low volume required, the use of nitrogen or argon as the pressure medium is practical resulting in extremely clean metal.
All these benefits can help to reduce the total cost from 40% to 80 %
• Very high efficiency – up to 80% reduction in energy costs*
• Very low oxidation – up to 95% reduction in metal loss**
• High metal control – not only no gas exchange in a DTI but also low surface temperature
• Extremely low air consumption for dosing
• Dosing accuracy better than +/- 1%
• Metal temperature accuracy of +/- 1-degree C
• Excellent lining life – typically greater than 10 years.
• Very low furnace shall temperature
• Excellent heating element life
• Optional gate baffles for filtration
• Hydraulic height adjustment and back tilting
• Cleaning, filling and a majority of wear parts are replaceable during operation
• Better metal quality by using filter under the dosing pump
• Increase safety with lower fill height – same or lower than the shut sleeve height
• Option: operate with degassing stone and protecting gas for dosing
• Providing strong, local customer support
* When compared with an open well furnace with ladle
** Nitrogen or argon supply are required
|Models||Capacity||Power||Energy when holding||Dosing weight|
|DTI 720||700 kg Al||14 kW||4,5 kWh||½-6 kg Al|
|DTI 1510||1450 kg Al||21 kW||7 kWh||1-20 kg Al|
|DTI 2020||2000 kg Al||31,5 kW||9 kWh||5-65 kg Al|
|DTI 2520||2500 kg Al||45 kW||11 kWh||5-65 kg Al|
*Calculated at 2,6kg
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our employee are always able to assist you with both service check and questions at any time when needed. STØTEK believe in customers satisfaction.
During our normal office hours, you can reach most of our employees at our main phone number:
+45 7454 0139
Office hours are:
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (CET) Friday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (CET)
Outside office hours:
For urgent matters, call our 24-hour hotline on +45 4049 1550
STØTEK A/S HQ
Aage Grams Vej 1
Tel: +45 74 54 01 39
Fax: +45 74 54 01 36
STØTEK A/S Gamletullsgatan 12, 1 trappa 302 27 Halmstad
No.97, Beihai Road, Liuhe, Taicang, Suzhou
W233 N2800 Roundy Circle West, Suite 200
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Tel: 001 262 347 0845