Dosotherm® dosing furnace (DTE)
DTE Dosotherm® is a high efficiency-dosing furnace featuring our unique, patented dosing system, where only the ceramic pump is pressurized for dosing metal.
DTE are from the automotive industry the preferred dosing technology for high quality aluminum parts like structure parts.
The furnace gives a extremely good metal quality because of the protected atmosphere and low energy consumption, and the best on the marked dosing accuracy lower than +/-1%.
Effective process – increase productivity to maximum output because faster cycle time / dosing time, filling and cleaning the dosing furnace doing production and with the new designed intelligent plc controlling system will help reduce unplanned production stop.
Due to the low volume required, the use of nitrogen or argon as the pressure medium is practical resulting in extremely clean metal.
All these benefits can help to reduce the total cost from 40% to 80 %
- Ensuring effective process for high quality aluminium like for structure part
- Dosing accuracy better than +/- 1%
- Faster dosing, cycle time 50%
- Extremely energy and CO2 efficient by saving 40 up to more than 80% (saving from 3.500,- to 20.000,- EUR/year)
- Increase productivity with the intelligent control system – less production stop
- Metal temperature accuracy of +/- 1-degree C
- Extremely low air consumption for dosing
- Reduce yearly maintenance cost up to 50%
- Better metal quality by using filter under the dosing pump
- Increase safety with lower fill high – same or lower than the shut sleeve high
- Providing strong, local customer support
- Option: operate with degassing stone and protecting gas for dosing
|Models||Capacity||Power||Energy when holding||Dosing weight|
|DTE 716||700 kg Al||15 kW||6 kWh||½-5 kg Al|
|DTE 1210||1200 kg Al||20 kW||7 kWh||1-20 kg Al|
|DTE 2010||2000 kg Al||40 kW||10 kWh||5-60 kg Al|
|DTE 3010||3000 kg Al||50 kW||14 kWh||5-60 kg Al|
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our employee are always able to assist you with both service check and questions at any time when needed. STØTEK believe in customers satisfaction.
During our normal office hours, you can reach most of our employees at our main phone number:
+45 7454 0139
Office hours are:
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (CET) Friday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (CET)
Outside office hours:
For urgent matters, call our 24-hour hotline on +45 4049 1550