STØTEK Alumelter-Dosing is a all-in-one electrically heated crucible furnace for holding, melting and dosing aluminum. The furnace is equipped with a STØTEK dosing pump that is renowned for exact dosing (+/- 1 %), and doses up to 25 kg/Al per shot. AMED has melting speed with up to 275 kg/Al/h.
The furnace ensures high metal quality, and is also perfect for special alloy containing sodium, strontium, or high quantities of magnesium.
Due to the furnace’s layers of high efficiency thermal insulation, it has a very low energy consumption.
STØTEK AMED all in one furnace has all the same benefit like DTE dosing furnace + that the AMED also are a crucible melting and holding furnace.
- Melting and dosing in one furnace. Impress dosing accuracy <+/-1%
- Special designed for special Alloys with high quantities of SR / MG.
- Exact metal temperature
- Energy-efficient – ensuring a minimum of 40 % lower energy consumptions than other furnaces
- Dosing weight from 1-25 kg/AL.
- Digital PID controller ensures metal temperature regulation
- PLC control allows up to 8 adjustments to the pouring speed
- Metal filling from low height
|AMED elec. heated dosing||Capacity||Crucible||Power||Energy/holding||Melt/hour|
|AMED 650||650 kg/Al||BU750H750||90 kW||9 kW/h||175 kg/Al|
|AMED 1200||1200 kg/Al||BU1800H1000||165 kW||13 kW/h||275 kg/Al|
Do you have a question regarding our products? Please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our employee are always able to assist you with both service check and questions at any time when needed. STØTEK believe in customers satisfaction.
During our normal office hours, you can reach most of our employees at our main phone number:
+45 7454 0139
Office hours are:
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (CET) Friday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (CET)
Outside office hours:
For urgent matters, call our 24-hour hotline on +45 4049 1550